Frequently asked questions

My caseworker has not returned my phone call. What can I do?

If you are not getting a return call from your caseworker you can try emailing them. Response time can be faster then phone calls. If you feel it is necessary contact your coordinator or your caseworker's supervisor.

Summit County Foster Parent Association Board


Phone: 330-996-1013

Registered Charity:  20-8851780

President, Rachelle Nissel,

Vice President, Aimee Hubbert,

Secretary, Elizabeth Pence,

Treasurer,  Andrew Montgomery,

Member-at-Large, Jodi Osborne,

© 2019 by Summit County Foster Parent Association |  Terms of Use  |   Privacy Policy